Dakin Farm Pancake Breakfast & Sugar-on-Snow Party
It wouldn’t be Spring at Dakin Farm without Sugar on Snow! Join us once again: March 15-16 and March 22-23.
- Get a taste of this year’s newest crop of pure Vermont maple syrup over spring snow or ice cream.
- Stop in to our annual Pancake Breakfasts for some mouthwatering buttermilk pancakes, bacon and sausage.
- Savor a sausage hoagie cooked in sap or a bowl of our very own maple chili for lunch.
- Observe boiling sap the traditional way. (Ferrisburgh Only)
- Purchase New Crop Syrup to take home.
- Taste FREE samples of Maple Syrup, ham, bacon & more.
- 7:30 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. – Pancake Breakfast
Adults $7.95 (plus tax)
Kids $4.95 (plus tax)
- Noon – 4:00 p.m. – Live Music with Bob Degree and the Bluegrass Storm, Free Samples