Join us in Vermont year round as we celebrate and share the joy of Vermont Maple with friends, family and visitors at one of our many Maple fairs, festivals and events.
Subscribe to our calendar and hear about where the Maple fun is every day!
Join us the for 48th Annual Vermont Maple Festival on April 25-27, 2014. During the Maple Festival, visitors flock from throughout the United States, as well as other countries, to downtown St. Albans for maple treats, maple learning, and maple fun at the end of The Maple Season in Vermont.
Much of the event is without cost and handicapped accessible. Attractions include the Exhibit Hall, Main Street Entertainment Stage, Crafts, Specialty Foods, Youth Talent Show, Antique Show and Sale, and Fiddlers’ Variety Show, Carnival, Sugarhouse Tours, Pancake Breakfasts, a Sap Run Road Race, Cooking Demonstrations and Contests, Face Painting for the children, Giant Parade, Maple Creemees, Maple Sugar-on-Snow, Maple Cotton Candy, and much more. Find the fun at vermontmaplefestival.org.
Come celebrate the changing seasons with Maple Producers and Regional Farmers! This is a community event, free and open to the public at the Stroll’s new home – the River Garden, 157 Main Street, Brattleboro.
- The grades of maple syrup are being renamed to provide the general public with a little more clarity on what each grade is best suited. The new names are based on their color so come SEE, and then taste the differences thanks to Hidden Springs Maple!
- Bascom Family Farms will be providing a rich history of maple sugaring in the area with artifacts from the late 1890′s and early 1900′s.
- Then talk to your modern maple producers like Robb Family Farm or Harlow’s Sugar House to get a feel for how things have changed!
- Your Brattleboro CO-OP will be demonstrating how to use maple as an everyday ingredient in your pantry.
- Check out locally made products that use maple as a sweetener:Coddle & Cosset Truffles, True North Granola, O So Fine Gluten Free. Wash it all down with a pickle from Randy atMountain Mowing Farm!
- What kind of a Maple Fest would be complete without pancakes?Green Mountain Flour will be on hand to make that a reality!
- Don’t have a big sweet tooth? Varee’s Thai Kitchen can cook up your Saturday lunch while listening to local musicians Bada Raga – Classical Indian Music with a Vermont Twist! Later in the day we will be joined by Franz Robert and Friends playing experimental jazz!
- Stop by the table of Brattleboro Time Trade – we know you have been thinking about it, now is a great time to get those questions answered
- Over 21? Whistle Pig Whiskey, a Vermont local spirits producer will be showcasing their products – enjoy responsibly
- Jen Swanson of Studio Main will be offering great Mothers Day items including soaps, lotions, and “mud” masks! Be sure to show the women in your life how much you love them with a thoughtful gift!