Everyday Uses for Maple
If you are like us, you don’t feel like making pancakes every morning but you might have coffee or tea every morning. Have you ever
thought about using Vermont Maple Syrup to sweeten your coffee or tea? Maple syrup is the perfect sweetener for these beverages as there is no issue with dissolving as there can be with granulated sugar and subtle taste of maple in a cup of coffee feels lavish without being so. And to make it even better, you can feel good about using maple to sweeten everyday drinks since it has more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals than other sweeteners.
Vermont Maple Syrup has so many everyday uses in our household. Here’s just a few ideas:
- Sweetening coffee or tea
- A cold glass of Maple Milk — just mix in 1-2 tablespoons of VT maple syrup into a glass of milk!
- Ol’ Fashioned Maple Soda — mix 1-2 tablespoons of VT maple syrup into a glass of club soda or seltzer for a refreshing soda without any of the preservatives or high fructose corn syrup!
- Pour a little Vermont Maple Syrup over cottage cheese or Greek yogurt for a healthy snack
- Toast with peanut butter and a drizzle of maple syrup
- Vermont Maple Granola — mix up a batch today and have a healthy snack or breakfast ready to go when you need it