Maple Pulled Pork
Courtesy of Cecile Branon and Vermont Public Television
2 lbs. Pork
2/3 cup BBQ sauce
1 and 1/2 cup Chili Sauce
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
2 teaspoons coarse pepper
4 Tablespoons dry mustard
1. Break up pulled pork into crock-pot.
2. Pour all wet ingredients into bowl and mix well.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix well.
4. Pour mixture over pork in crock-pot and stir to coat pork.
5. Cover crock pot, set to high and cook for at least one hour until the mixture is simmering. A lower
setting can be used on the crock-pot if you want it to cook longer.