Covered Bridge Maple Sugaring
- County: Orleans
- Size: Producer: 4,000 - 8,999 Taps
- Name: Gerald fortin
- Address: 1296 Glover rd. (rt. 16) Barton VT 05822 I-91 exit 25
- Phone: (802) 334-7126
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=covered%20bridge%20maple%20sugaring
- Website: http://CoveredBridgeMaple.com
- Certified Organic
- Bird-Friendly Maple Habitat
- Open All Year
- Open Seasonally
- Bulk syrup
- Mail Order
- Maple syrup
- Maple cream
- Maple candy
- Gift boxes/wedding favors
- Saturday, April 2 Hours: 8 AM until 5 PM
- Sunday, April 3 Hours: 8 AM until 5PM
- Open House Activities:
Sugar on snow, seating's at 2 PM both days. Pickles, hot chocolate, donuts and warm syrup will be served. Door prizes to be drawn Sunday 5:PM you do not need to be present to will, just leave us your contact info.
From interstate 91 take exit 25 head south on Glover rd. and it's your second right. Covered bridge and sugar house visible from the rd.
Classic Vermont sugar house with a modern twist. Wood fired arch, updated equipment to increase energy efficiency and cut down on emissions. With only 7500 taps we are considered a small producer and we are family run business.