- County: Orange
- Size: Producer: 4,000 - 8,999 Taps
- Name: Bette Lambert
- Address: 1303 Boudro Rd, Randolph Center, VT 05061
- Phone: (802) 272-6249
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sillowaymaple/
- Website: http://www.sillowaymaple.com
- VMSMA Sugarhouse Certification Program
- Open All Year
- Bulk syrup
- Mail Order
- Maple syrup
- Maple cream
- Maple sugar
- Maple candy
- Other specialty maple products
- Gift boxes/wedding favors
- Saturday, April 2 Hours: 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Sunday, April 3 Hours: 10:00AM-6:00PM
- Open House Activities:
Our new sugarhouse is powered by 70 solar panels, and we use wood to fire the evaporator, with a second story viewing platform right over the evaporator. We are a family operation, sugaring since the 1940s. We tap 6200 trees, on tubing.Tour the sugarhouse, sample hot syrup with homemade raised doughnuts, sugar on snow, and hotdogs boiled in sap. All of our maple products will be on sale.
Take exit 4 from I89 onto Route 66 toward Randolph Center. Continue on Route 66 toward East Randolph. Turn right on Boudro Road, and the sugarhouse is 1.25 miles, on the left.
Family owned and operated, our new sugarhouse is powered by seventy solar panels, and visitors enjoy viewing the boiling from a second story platform. We use traditional wood fire, and our reverse osmosis machine reduces boiling time and fuel. We give tours year 'round, and have a shop with maple syrup, cream, granulated sugar, candy, and maple covered nuts. Call ahead to arrange for your group to enjoy sugar on snow.