Top of the Common Committee
- County: Essex
- Size: Producer: 100 - 999 Taps
- Name: Top of the Common Committee Inc
- Address: 49 Bobbin Mill Rd, Lunenburg, VT 05906
- Phone: (802) 892-6654
- Website: http://topofthecommon.org/
- Saturday, April 2 Hours: 8:00AM-4:00PM
- Sunday, April 3 Hours: Not Open
- Open House Activities:
Celebration of Lunenburg's Maple Sugaring heritage! Interactive and static displays of the sugaring process and local history, tree tapping demonstrations, maple photo, quilt square, and maple pie contests, homemade meals, syrup sales, sugar on snow, maple cotton candy, six open sugarhouses demonstrating a full spectrum of operations (oil, wood, family, commerical, buckets, tubing, horses).
Hub of Festival is at the Lunenburg Primary School, 49 Bobbin Mill Road, off route 2 in the center of Lunenburg. School is just behind the buildings at the top of the Lunenburg Common.